Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dig that shit

Mines are the mass graves of Humanity.
Dig that shit?
Rape your mutha
Wonder why you are questioning your sanity?

I looked out the window and everything was a mass of poisoned, deathly shit.
And I was it and so where you.
Oh no, but I need a bla bla bla, coz, you know...I need it
We are all doomed
I may as well dig that grave a bit deeper and get a plasma screen, yo!

Fuck yo.
Your plasma screen and your big fuck off hole in the ground.
The waste dump where you bury the shit you up graded, up grave.
And all you people sitting in that circus called parliament.
And all you mining executive slave driving mutha rapers.

You are killing this land and her people.
This rape culture is death.
Wake up and see it and DO SOMETHING
Oh, no dear. Thats not very nice!
We have well-to-do life styles, you know.

Your life style stink like the fetted turds
you flush so freely.
That shit is NOT going away.
I can smell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment